Friday, January 26, 2007

Excited about the first GAB Meeting?!

I am, and you should be, too! It's on Tuesday, January 30th at 7:30 pm in 365 McCone. I've been working with Devin and Charlie to prepare so that we can be ready to meet and greet all the prospective members. All of the active members have been so good about making sure that everybody is ready and geared to go for this spring semester. I can hardly contain myself because I can already imagine all the fun and wondeful things that are going to happen this semester. The only thing I have to say left that can truly encapsulates how I feel is, ROCK LOGIC!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Berkeley Geologists said...

I know I'm excited Miss Judy!!

January 26, 2007 at 2:07 PM  
Blogger Kara Jade said...

I am excited too. I hope I'm well by then.

January 27, 2007 at 12:30 AM  
Blogger Devin said...

C'mon Miss Photographer!

January 27, 2007 at 4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home